What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

Memory Address problems in ldoe VIP

Realboy2314

VIP-Rank
VIP-Rank
Gold
The game seems to have 3 problems for me and maybe a lot of other people:
Can't load this .so file
04-28 14:43:28.370 8476 8791 E linker : library "/system_ext/lib64/libhwuiinsptrdl.so" ("/system_ext/lib64/libhwuiinsptrdl.so") needed or dlopened by "/system/lib/libhwui.so" is not accessible for the namespace: [name="(default)", ld_library_paths="", default_library_paths="/system/lib:/system_ext/lib", permitted_paths="/system/lib/drm:/system/lib/extractors:/system/lib/hw:/system_ext/lib:/system/framework:/system/app:/system/priv-app:/system_ext/framework:/system_ext/app:/system_ext/priv-app:/vendor/framework:/vendor/app:/vendor/priv-app:/system/vendor/framework:/system/vendor/app:/system/vendor/priv-app:/odm/framework:/odm/app:/odm/priv-app:/oem/app:/product/framework:/product/app:/product/priv-app:/data:/mnt/expand:/apex/com.android.runtime/lib/bionic:/system/lib/bootstrap"]

The game requires very precise file permission since Android 11 so when moving the game save files you need to change them with total commander or termux.

The game crashes often due to out of memory addresses which are more probably cause by the mods, in case it is I ask legend to take a look and see if the memory pointers are actually correct.

I attached a recent game error log file.

Attachments

• Mod menu log - zombie.survival.craft.z.txt
    99 KB · Views: 3

Game Hack Similar

Back