What's new
  • If you have problems with your VIP upgrade send a photo of your bill directly to @Rito at here, he will assist you in the fastest. Do not worry!!!

NEW VIP Feature - New update License Manager for VIP Member

rito

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP-Rank
Gold
Premium Sellers
It's been 2/2 since I refreshed my license! My VIP hasn't expired yet! How do I reset my license!
If you have used up 3 resets, you need to wait another 7 days from the last reset for the next reset.
If you want more devices, please upgrade to a higher plan.

gritza1

Hello, i have this: Your account is not activated, please contact Rito if you find it to be an error

rito

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP-Rank
Gold
Premium Sellers
Hello, i have this: Your account is not activated, please contact Rito if you find it to be an error
U need upgrade vip member if u want use license

pequesinc

The application does not appear in googleplay, does it have another name to download it?

HADESq8

i put new rest license its come .txt not working wain i put it in game the game crash not work stop work

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
i put new rest license its come .txt not working wain i put it in game the game crash not work stop work
remove any extension from the license should be " blackmode.license " otherwise game won't open

rito

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VIP-Rank
Gold
Premium Sellers

Nexii

BMT Team
Staff member
Support Team
VIP-Rank
Tester
Gold
Please help my license not working
Please clarify your issue specifically. Is the game crashing suddenly? Try opening the game without the license file and see if it opens. After that, it will ask you for the license file or not. If it opens without the license file and then asks you for it, it means your license file needs to be reset from our application.

Game Hack Similar

Back